Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We like eating.

On this weekend, my best friend, Yukari stayed in my house because there isn't my host family on this weekend. So, we stayed at home with her.
On Saturday, we went to Central Market, and bought some vegetables. We made a curry and potato salad by ourselves! It took a long time, but they were very nice. After eating, we ate some snacks and icecreams while watching "Back to the Future". We talked about many things until midnight. It wes a lot of fun.
Next day, we made and ate "Misonikomi-Udon" in the morning. Then, we met Masako in the city. We ate a muffin in a STARBACKS. We like this muffin very mush! In the afternoon, we went to Tea Tree Plaza and we ate a pasta in PRIMO.
We really like eating! but we must care about our weight...

6 comments:

Tomo said...

Hi,rina♪
Oh,did you make "MISONIKOMI-UDON"??
sounds good(´∀`*)
I want to eat Japanese food!!

-Diary-eri said...

Hello Rina!!
You have a nice day on weekend.
I want to eat Japanese foods too.
I like the muffin of STARBACKS
too.

Kama said...

Hello!! I live in Tea Tree Plaza so if you come to there we may meet some day!!
I want to eat "Misonikomi-Udon"!!!
I want to eat good Japanese food(' ')

MASAKO said...

I want eat a curry and potato salad. Can you cook for me?
On last Saturday, It was very fun to stay your house. OYAKODON was tasty.
Please come to my house next time!

Me-Z-Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me-Z-Me said...

Hi rina

i hate you
coz u didn't invit me to eat
some of "Misonikomi-Udon".

hahahaha.....

you must cook for me in one day

ok

(MeMe)