Thursday, October 25, 2007

It was busy.

This weekend was busy.
On Friday, I went to Central Market with my host family, because we had to buy foods for lunch on Sunday. We bought many foods, for example, fish , meat, fruits and cheeses and so on. After that, we went to eat Japanese food. The restaurant was near China Town. It was fashionable. We ate Sushi, Sashimi, Sukiyaki, Katsudon, Tenpura. They were very nice! I drank a plum wine. I like that very much. Then, we talked much. It was really fun.
On saturday, Iwent to Helen's house with my friends. Her house was so big! There were about 30people there. I made a pizza by myself, it was very interesting. We enjoyed BBQ and chatting.
On sunday, I made Sushi in the morning, and I had lunch with my host family and their friends. We ate sausages, chicken, fish, salad and so on. My host mother made a cheese cake, it was so nice!
This weekend was so busy, but it was a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Tomo said...

Hi,rina♪
I want to go japanese restaurant!!
one day,let's go together(´∀`*)

Me-Z-Me said...

こんにちは、Rina
元気?
私いなくてとても寂しい
私は今幸せをお祈り申し上げますシドニー

ありがとうございますので、
Because you write by using English


I wish one day you write by using Arabic
And
I wish one day I can write and speak Japanese

You must tell me about your trip in Sydney

Thanks for everything


私には新しいニックネーム
(ABO-QREEA )

ニックネームは何ですか?

お友達
MAJED ZAGZOOG